The looks on show at the Cushnie et Ochs Autumn/Winter 2017 were totally on point. Fortunately for us we managed to get a hot tip from Moroccanoil Global Ambassador Antonio Corral Calero on exactly how to nail the look the models on the runway were rocking.
“Cushnie Et Ochs FW17 collection was inspired by Robert Smithson’s Map of Broken Glass and its airy, woodsy feel. To complement this collection, Moroccanoil Global Ambassador Antonio Corral Calero created a look that effortlessly exudes sensuality. Soft and sophisticated broken waves make for the perfect undone glam look.”
GET THE LOOK:
- To create the perfect foundation for styling, prep hair by applying a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment in 2 inch sections to ensure even distribution from root-to-tip.
- In 2 inch sections, spray Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray to provide foundational grip needed for effortless, undone waves with long-lasting hold.
- Take a 1 ¼ inch barrel curling iron to 2 inch sections of hair from the crown to the nape of the head and wrap vertically outwards around the barrel, holding for a few seconds.
- Using a 1 inch curling iron, take hair on each side of the temple at a time to smooth out roots of the hair and at mid-shaft begin to wrap hair outwards around the barrel to create body with a wing-like effect, opening up the face.
- To re-hydrate the hair and create an undone glam look, apply a pea size amount of Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion evenly throughout.
- Using the Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Brush, brush hair back away from the face to loosen up and stretch out the curls, giving it a more natural wave effect.
- To finish, apply a pea size of Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion and rake fingers back through the crown of the hair to create an effortless, pulled back style with undone waves.