There are two types of people in this world – those who have a superhuman ability to ignore their rumbling tummy and wait for their next meal before they eat, and those who well… snack constantly. If you happen to be part of that second group who loves a good snack, this recipe from LUXE Fitness is for you.
Whether it’s a mid-morning snack, an afternoon indulgence or even a rushed breakfast, these flourless almond butter and oat protein muffins are the perfect snack to fill the gap. Free from flour, sugar and dairy, these muffins are perfect for those with a food intolerance and being high in protein, they are great for people who are trying to lose weight, as they will help to keep you fuller for longer.
1. Mix banana, dates and almond butter together.
2. Mix baking powder, rolled oats and protein and stir into the banana batter.
3. Add dry goji berries and dark chocolate if desired.
4. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray and evenly divide into each muffin cup.
5. Bake for 15 mins at 180C.
Image Credits: Pixabay