For this years Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) Fashion Awards, celebrity hair stylist Christian Wood gave Rosie Huntington-Whiteley a strong, sleek yet feminine look, “As soon as I saw Rosie’s beautiful mint green gown I knew the hair needed to be simple, clean and effortless. To complement her gown, I straightened her hair and created a sharp side part. To finish, I slicked the hair back behind her ears for a sleek, chic look.”
- Apply Moroccanoil Treatment Light onto freshly washed hair to provide the perfect foundation for styling. For thick hair, use Moroccanoil Treatment.
- Add a quarter size amount of Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse to hair and blow dry smooth using a Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Round Brush.
- Start at the nape of the neck and separate hair into 2 inch sections. Gently run a large curling iron down the hair as you would a straightening iron. This will add smoothness and shine without making hair flat.
- Next, using a pin tail comb, create a deep side part. Finish off the look by tucking both sides behind the ears and placing hair behind your shoulders. Mist Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray to set hair and smooth flyaways.
- To finish, spray Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray onto palms and gently glide down hair for extra shine and softness.