From the first time he sees you in your gown to the first time you dance as husband and wife, you need the perfect song as the backdrop – how else will your life be life a rom-com movie where the song tells you how to feel?
If you are struggling for the perfect song, here is a list of the most popular wedding songs in New Zealand thanks to Spotify.
Number one is no surprise, with Ed Sheeran taking out the first spot in New Zealand and around the world with Thinking Out Loud
A classic took the next spot, with Etta James’ At Last.
The full list is here.
1. Ed Sheeran Thinking Out Loud
2. Etta James At Last
3. John Legend All of Me
4. Michael Buble Everything
5. Christina Perri Thousand Years
6. Jack Johnson – Better Together
7. Al Green – Let’s Stay Together
8. Jason Mraz – I Won’t Give Up
9. Ed Sheeran – Tenerife Sea
10. Elvis Presley – Can’t Help Falling in Love
The list also included Mark Ronson’s Uptown Funk, The Black Eyed Peas’ I Gotta Feeling by and Whitney Houston’s I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me).
Will these songs make your list? Or did you have your first dance to one of these?
Image Credits: Instagram