Cocktails are not just about fine ingredients and classy garnish; they are about the setting and the company. Here are a few recipes that will make your novel a best seller; All with Triple Rock vodka as the lead character.
• 45ml Diamond Vodka
• Fresh squeezed Lime
• Ripe Strawberries
1. Add 45ml Diamond Vodka over ice & sliced strawberries in a lowball glass.
2. Squeeze fresh Lime over top.
3. Top with Soda Water.
4. Stir lightly and garnish with fresh mint.
• 90ml Diamond Vodka
• 3 Blueberries
• 2 Fresh Mint Leaves
• Lemon twist
1. Shake the vodka with ice cubes.
2. Lightly squeeze the blueberries and drop into a chilled Martini glass.
3. Clap the mint leaves and also place in glass.
4. Pour the vodka over the blueberries & mint.
5. Add the lemon twist.
• 90ml Chili Mocha Vodka
• Orange Peel
1. Pour the Chili Mocha Vodka into a warm brandy snifter.
2. Curl and caramelise a long slice of orange peel.
3. Pierce the peel with the cloves & place into the glass.
• 30ml Liquorice Vodka
• 30ml Chambord
• 15ml Apple Sourz
• 60ml Green Apple Juice
1. Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice & shake well.
2. Strain into a chilled martini glass or serve on the rocks in an old-fashioned glass.
3. Garnish with a few short lengths of liquorice swirl (original or raspberry) or a slice of green apple.
All made with Triple Rock vodka as the lead character.