Wine aficionados alert! The Negociants Fine Wine Tour 2017 is coming to a Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.
No matter where you are in the country you’ll get an opportunity to try a selection of highly regarded, award winning wines from New Zealand and Australia.
While you’re there you’ll be introduced to some of the personalities that craft and stand behind these distinctive and fabulous wines. Getting this sort of one on one with the producers can give you a backstory to the wines you enjoy, enhancing your experience with them.
There will be 22 wineries at this event with over 100 wines available to sample. Attendance for the general public goes from 6.00pm to 8.00pm for a small cost that includes all tastings and light refreshments. So get your friends and family together for a wine tasting that is amazing value and an experience to be remembered before heading out for dinner to make it a great night out.
TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED THROUGH THE EVENT WEBSITE WWW.NEGOCIANTSFINEWINETOUR.COM
Auckland on Monday 24th July at The Royal NZ Yacht Squadron (trade only)
Wellington on Tuesday 25th July at The InterContinental Hotel
Christchurch on Wednesday 26th July at Hagley Pavilion
Dunedin on Thursday 27th July at Forsyth Barr Stadium
WINERIES PARTICIPATING FROM NEW ZEALAND ARE:
- Black Barn Vineyards from the Hawke’s Bay
- Dry River Wines and Palliser Estate Wines from Martinborough
- Urlar Vineyards from Masterton
- Auntsfield Wines, Fromm Winery, Greywacke Wines, Huia Vineyards, Nautilus Estate, Opawa Wines, Saint Clair Family Estate from Marlborough
- Mt Beautiful Wines from Cheviot, North Canterbury
- Waipara Springs from Waipara, Canterbury
- Rippon Vineyard from Wanaka, Central Otago
- Two Paddocks Wines from Alexandra and Gibbston, Central Otago
- Misha’s Vineyard from Bendigo, Central Otago
- Brokenwood Wines from the Hunter Valley
- d’Arenberg Wines from McLaren Vale
- Jim Barry Wines from Clare Valley
- Langmeil Wines from the Barossa Valley
- Yalumba Wines from the Barossa and Eden Valleys
- Vasse Felix Wines from Margaret River