The boys will be coming back with the Webb Ellis Cup on Wednesday at 7am and will be touring Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington to celebrate. Here’s where to go to join in. M2woman will be knocking off just to go see them, we recommend you do the same.
All Blacks celebrations:
Wednesday 4th November | Auckland
- 7am – Team arrives in Auckland.They’re expected in the public arrivals area at around 7.30am.
- Midday – 2pm – celebration in Vctoria Park, central Auckland
Thursday 5th November | Christchurch
- 2.30pm – Parade begins at corner of Rolleston Ave and Hereford Street. It will continue along Rolleston Ave and Park Terrace concluding before the Bealey Ave intersection.
- 3.15pm – Mayoral welcome and public reception in Carlton Mill Corner, North Hagley Park.
Friday 6 November | Wellington
- Details to be confirmed sometime today. (Will update when details are confirmed)
“We know fans will be really keen to see the All Blacks and show their appreciation for this historic back-to-back triumph which has made us all so proud,” said Neil Sorensen, General Manager Rugby for New Zealand Rugby.
“The team also wants to show New Zealanders how much their support has meant to them over the past six weeks.
“We would have loved to bring the team to other centres, but the players need to get back home to their families after such a long time away.
“Just as we did after the 2011 victory, we will be looking at ways making sure all New Zealanders can share in this fantastic moment. We don’t want the Webb Ellis Cup gathering dust at New Zealand Rugby House.”