Real housewives of Beverly Hills, New York, Dallas, Melbourne and now – Auckland.
The successful show that gives us a look into the lives of the rich and powerful is now on our shores and will premiere in August.
According to Newshub the show promises “an exclusive look into the glamorous galas, scintillating scandals, and enormous egos of this group of luxury-loving ladies as they navigate the social scene of the city’s elite, all while juggling their husbands, boyfriends, careers and families”.
The ladies of the screen are as follows.
- Angela Stone (@angelastonenz)
– a stylist, author, lifestyle guru, creative fashion designer and dotting mum.
- Ann Batley-Burton (@AnneChampagneLady)
– an animal advocate and importer of champagne and French wine, aka the champagne lady.
- Gilda Kirkpatrick (@gilda_kirkpatrick)
– the queen of Auckland’s social scene and owner of an advertising and PR agency.
- Julia Sloane (@JuliaSloaneNZ)
– an author, former model, businesswoman, and athlete.
- Louise Wallace (@LouiseWallaceNZ)
– a veteran television broadcaster and actor.
- Michelle Blanchard (@michelle__blanchard)
– a former English fashion model.
The show will air on Bravo, the new reality TV channel which will take over FOUR in July.
“It’s great to be building on the phenomenal international success of the Melbourne franchise and launch our wonderful Auckland housewives through this exciting joint venture,” Chris Oliver-Taylor, managing director of Matchbox Pictures, a production company owned by NBCUniversal, said to Newshub.
Image Credits: Acumen Republic