It’s no secret that Kylie has a very glamorous life. At just 19 years old she has become a millionaire, as a young entrepreneur she owns her own makeup and clothing lines, is one of the most influential beauty and social media influencers in the world. Being a reality TV personality from a very young age starring on Keeping Up With the Kardashians, she’s had enough time to learn from the best in the business. Kylie now has her very own reality show as she begins to enter a new stage of her life and faces more challenges than ever before, showing everyone that her life might not be as easy as everyone thinks. Her TV show reveals a side of her personality that we’ve never come to know before and she openly shares the highs and lows of her personal life and what it’s like to be the famous Kylie Jenner.
In the Life of Kylie recap she says “there are two sides to me. There’s an image that I feel constantly pressured to keep up with. In order to stay relevant for the public I have to be on Instagram and I have to be on Snapchat, just keeping people entertained. And then there’s really who I am around my friends”.
Before watching the show, here are some facts about Kylie you should know:
- Her family is huge. On the one side are her Kardashian siblings and on the other side are her Jenner siblings and she is the youngest of them all
- She is a big social media influence sitting at 96.4 million followers on Instagram, close behind sister Kim Kardashian West who is at 102 million
- Taking selfies is serious business when you’re posting for the whole world to see, Kylie has admitted to take at least 500 selfies before choosing the right one
- She is named after her mother, given the middle name ‘Kristen’
- Her passion is makeup and she has launched her own makeup line called Kylie Cosmetics, one of the most popular beauty brands in the world
- Kylie has been open about being insecure about the size of her lips, so at 17 she started getting lip fillers to make them fuller. This was also the starting point for her makeup line when she launched it with liquid lipsticks
- Her all time favourite beauty item is coconut oil and she uses it to keep her teeth shiny and white
You watch her new show on Mondays at 1PM from 7 August on E!