2 Delicious Vegan Breakfast Recipes That Are So Good You Won’t Even Miss The Bacon
While most of us love a bit of (or maybe a lot of) meat and dairy in our diets, dietitians are forever racketing on about the benefits of cutting down on our meat and dairy intake – particularly in New Zealand where we practically consume beef and milk by the truck load.
One of the best ways to cut down on your meat and dairy intake is to try a vegan meal every once in awhile and what’s a better place to start than breakfast?
I know what you’re thinking, but honestly, vegan food can actually be delicious and if done properly, not to mention super healthy. To get you started, here are two delicious vegan breakfast ideas that you will love. Click through to the titles for full recipes.
Weekend brunch, anyone?
A photo posted by Michelle (@myzoetropeeats) on
You’ll also like:
- Recipe: Peanut Butter Banana Chia Pudding
- 3 Healthy Snacks That Your Nutritionist Actually Wants You To Eat
- This Is The Deliciously Healthy New Breakfast Trend That You Need To Get Behind
- The Most Instagrammable Brunch Spots In London
- 6 Super High Protein Snacks That You Need In Your Life