5 Simple Ways To Trick Yourself Into Drinking More Water
There are basically two types of people in the world – those who drink a lot of water naturally, and those who would rather die of dehydration than carry a sipper bottle around with them.
No matter what side of the fence you’re on, the reality is that drinking plenty of water is the key to maintaining good brain function, skin, hair, digestion and even reducing food cravings. With 60 percent of your body made of water, experts recommend that the average woman drink 2.2 litres of water per day (9 cups), while men require 3 litres of water per day (13 cups).
If you are finding it difficult to reach your daily intake of water, the good news is that there are an endless amount of super simple ways to trick yourself into drinking more water. To get you started, here are five of the best.
1. Add some flavour
And no, I am not talking about adding a sachet of Raro. If the reason you shy away from water is because you don’t like the taste, fancy things up a bit and add some tasty natural ingredients to your water bottle such as lemon, mint, watermelon, berries or cucumber. If you’re a big fizzy drink fan, try drinking sparkling water and add a dash of lemon to trick yourself into think it’s lemonade.
You’ll also like:
- 5 Small Habits To Adopt For A Healthier 2017
- Experts Say We Should “Eat” Water Instead of Drink It
- This Is How Much You Should Be Peeing Per Day
- Health Experts Say That Adding This Easy Step Into Your Morning Routine Will Help You To Slim Down Quickly
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Her Top Tips For Cutting Sugar From Your Diet