Recipe: Vegan Coconut Rough Chocolate Protein Balls
There are two types of people in this world – those who have a superhuman ability to ignore their rumbling tummy and wait for their next meal before they eat, and those who well… snack constantly. If you happen to be part of that second group who loves a good snack, this recipe from LUXE Fitness is for you.
High in protein, these vegan coconut rough balls are a delicious and healthy snacking option that you can easily make at home, using only a few ingredients. Being sugar-free, dairy-free and gluten-free, these snack balls are perfect for vegans or people with a food intolerance.
An added bonus – if you are looking to shed a few pounds for summer these protein balls are the perfect snacking option, as they are packed full with goodness and their protein content will help you to stay fuller for longer. Healthy snacking never looked so good!
2 cups cashews
1.5 cup coconut flakes
1.5 cups dates
1⁄4 cup cacao powder
1⁄3 cup chocolate protein powder
1 tsp vanilla paste
1 tsp salt
1. In a food processor blend cashews until fine.
2. Add 1 cup coconut, dates, cacao powder, protein powder, vanilla and salt.
3. Blend until mixture comes together, add water 1 tablespoon at a time until mixture is sticking together like dough.
4. Use a tablespoon as a guide for size, roll into balls, mix cacao powered with water and coat protein ball.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and enjoy.
You’ll also like:
- Recipe: Guilt-Free Peanut Butter And Coconut Protein Cookies
- This Recipe For Raw Double Chocolate Tartlets Is All You Need To Satisfy Your Sweet-Tooth
- The Best Vegan Gluten-free Chocolate Cake Recipe On the Internet Right Now
- Recipe: Flourless Almond Butter and Oat Protein Muffins
- Skip The Chocolate Eggs and Go Healthy With This Raw Caramel & Cream Easter Nests Recipe