Move Over New York – These Are The Most Popular Travel Destinations Of 2016
So you want some information on your next travel destination – what’s the first thing that you do? Most likely hop straight onto Google to find out everything that you need to know about your next new favourite holiday spot. With our reliance on Google well embedded into our everyday lives, it’s no surprise that you can’t look past Google when it comes to identifying travel trends.
According to Google itself, previously popular cities such as New York, Paris and London are slowly declining in popularity, with a few previously unpoular cities quickly on the rise among keen travellers.
With President Obama’s recent trip to Cuba signalling a major milestone in diplomatic relations between the U.S. and Cuba, tourists are suddenly flocking to Havana to see this previously off-limits destination. A City that is often referenced as being stuck in the 1950s, Havana is full of colourful architecture, vintage cars,good food and vibrant music.
You’ll also like:
- These Are The Best Destinations To Visit In 2017, According To Lonely Planet
- Top 15 Thanksgiving Destinations And How To Save Money Getting to Them
- If You Want Cheap Flights This Is The Best Time To Book
- It’s Official, Bali Is The Best Holiday Destination In The World
- The Top New Year’s Destination Will Surprise You