Science Says That Pregnancy Problems Are More Common For Women Carrying Babies Of This Gender
There seem to be endless old wives tales about pregnancy that compare what it’s like to carry a boy vs. what it’s like to carry a girl. Apparently if you are carrying a girl, your partner is at risk if gaining weight, while if you are carrying a boy your feet will be cold!
A new study however set out to examine the the differences between carrying boys and girls from a more scientific perspective and found some surprising information – pregnancy problems are actually more common for women who are carrying baby boys.
You’ll also like:
- Experts Say That Sleeping In This Position While Pregnant Is Better For Your Baby
- Why do pregnant women waddle? Science now has the answer
- Experts Say That Eating This One Food While Pregnant Could Make Your Baby Smarter
- Trying For a Baby? Science Says This One Emotion Is Majorly Affecting Your Chances
- Experts Say That This Is The Real Age When It Becomes Difficult For Women To Conceive