It seems that everywhere you look these days there are endless amounts of products promising to make your lashes longer and fuller. From growth serums, to perms, to extensions, it’s easy to spend hundreds of dollars on you quest for the ultimate Bambi lashes.
If you’re not willing to spend the big bucks but still want your lashes to look amazing, you need this little DIY hack in your life. If you want to add a bit of wow-factor to your look, give this quick five minute routine a go.
Baby powder lashes
You will need:
- Baby powder
- Eyelash curler
- Cotton bud
- Curl your lashes using your eyelash curler and apply two coats of mascara from root to tip.
- Pour a small amount of baby powder into your hand and dab the end of the cotton bud in the powder, using the other hand.
- Evenly apply a layer of baby powder to both your top and bottom lashes. Continue your application until your lashes look grey and ashen.
- Apply another coat of mascara over the baby powder from root to tip. Your lashes should now be fully black again.
- BOOM your lashes look longer and fuller, achieving that perfect falsies look without all of the hassle and cost.