Experts Say This ‘One Minute Marriage Cleanse’ Could Improve Your Relationship
Do you feel like there’s just never enough hours in a day to spend quality time with your partner? Sometimes life can get in the way of this. So how can you ensure you maintain a healthy relationship while working around your daily lives? The one minute marriage cleanse is here to help.
Neil J Lavender Ph.D., a licensed psychologist and a professor of physchology at Ocean Country College, you only need one minute to keep your relationship stable, wrote about this ‘marriage cleanse’. So, what does it entail?
The One Minute Marriage Cleanse
All you need to do is take a minute out of each day to think about the reasons why you’re thankful to have your partner in your life. Try and come up with ones that are both personality and physical attributes.
Let your partner know what you love about them, or something you admire. Everybody likes to be appreciated and often we don’t take enough time out to give each other compliments. Just because you don’t have the time to create an elaborate date night doesn’t mean you can’t be romantic.
It’s also nice to do this near the start of your day- when you or your partner is leaving for work. This will make both of you feel more happy and positive throughout the day.
Give it a try, and take a look on the effect it’s had after a week or two. There’s really not anything to lose. All of this can be achieved in just one short minute!
You’ll also like:
- How Happy Does Your Relationship Really Make You? Take This Science-based Test To Find Out.
- Healthy Relationship Habits To Keep Your Relationship Strong
- Experts Say This Is How Long You Should Date Before Getting Engaged For A Long Marriage
- These 4 Behaviours Are “93% Accurate” At Predicting Divorce
- New Research Shows How Long Most Couples Date Before Tying The Knot