Gym Junkies Rejoice! There’s Now Ready To Drink Fitness Vodka
It can be hard being on that fitness grind when all of your friends want to go out drinking. The amount of sugar and calories in a lot of alcohol means that it’s hard to drink them without feeling that nagging guilt. Well luckily now you can have your vodka and eat it too thanks to an Auckland personal trainer!
New Zealand’s first amino-vodka health drink, Pure Amino, has been invented by personal trainer and fitness food advocate Dene Flude. The range was created so those who lead an active lifestyle can still enjoy a social drink with friends.
Pure Amino vodka currently comes in two flavours – raspberry lemon and strawberry kiwi and is made with a lot of water. By doing this the theory is you’ll stay more hydrated while drinking and it should leave you hangover free. They use whey-based vodka. Plus it’s carbohydrate and sugar-free!
To this they added four amino acids, that help to preserve lean muscle, create protein and stimulate muscles for better performance.
Best of all, it’s only 100 calories a pop.
If you want to learn more about Pure Amino check out their website.
You’ll also like:
- CDC Advises You to Not Drink Unless You Are Using Birth Control
- 5 Small Habits To Adopt For A Healthier 2017
- 5 Simple Ways To Trick Yourself Into Drinking More Water
- Science Says That This Is How To Trick Yourself Into Feeling Full
- It Is Highly Likely That Your Fitness Tracker Is Lying To You