King Kylie is a chameleon of sorts with her ever-changing hair colour. For her birthday, she debuted a hot, fiery red with some slick braids. We’re all assuming it’s another wig, but since the Twittersphere is blowing up with how awesome it is – I figured it may be worth sharing how to get the colour without the commitment or damage.
FUDGE recently revitalised their professional paintbox range to help you channel’s chameleonish transformations. The creative colour range lasts between 3-30 washes depending on the condition and colour development of your hair. With 10 colours to choose from, you can mix and match and go wild!
For a total colour transformation, your hair should be lightened already. However, brunettes can also use these products for a more subtle tone.
1. After testing the colour result on a strand of hair, wash hair with your normal shampoo,
then towel dry.
2. Squeeze Fudge Paintbox (mixed to create your desired shade) into a bowl.
3. Using a tint brush, apply product evenly to the hair, being careful not the stain the scalp.
Keep the colour away from the skin at the hairline and nape.
4. Comb the colour through the hair using a wide tooth comb. Lighter shades will require more combing.
5. Processing will take between 15 – 30 mins.
6. Rinse hair thoroughly away from the face using warm water until all residue has been
removed and the water runs clear. Shampoo and condition.