Kate Middleton Swears By This Affordable Face Oil For Glowing Skin
Face oils are insanely popular these days with the help of health-conscious celebrities like Kourtney Kardashian endorsing her all-natural go-to skincare regime.
If you’re a mum-to-be, it’s so important to be extra-cautious, pedantic if possible, of all the personal care products you use. Us Weekly revealed that the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton baby-proofed her skin and hair regime when she was pregnant, swearing by this certified organic and super affordable face oil by Trilogy.
Avoiding any retinoid containing products, she opted for an all-natural certified organic rosehip oil to deter wrinkles. Sold every 22 seconds around the world, this is most definitely making its mark in the world as a must-have product.
You’ll also like:
- NZ Beauty Brand Takes On Prestigious International Fair
- WIN! Skincare for You and Your Valentine
- Is Your Makeup Slowly Killing You And Your Daughters?
- How To Give Your Beauty Regime A Cruelty Free, Organic Makeover Without Blowing Your Budget
- Our Top Five Skincare Picks To Give You Silky And Smooth Skin