Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Reveals Her “Brutal” New Diet
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has a body to die for but her diet is probably not worth pursuing this dream body. She revealed that her new diet regime bans sugar, dairy, gluten and alcohol. The 29-year-old supermodel is using a diet plan by Nigma Talib, a naturopath doctor and skincare specialist.
She told InStyle, “I grew up on a farm so it has always been about meat and two veg. Now, I am building much more awareness of a healthy balance.”
“Recently, I decided to try a diet plan by a doctor called Dr Nigma Talib. She believes that good skin and wellbeing starts with the gut. And so she said to me, ‘If you want to get on my plan, you have to cut out sugar, dairy, gluten, and alcohol’,” Huntington-Whiteley tells InStyle.
“And I’m not going to lie, it’s been brutal. It’s been a really big challenge. It took a couple of weeks to get into it, but I’ve been doing it for about six weeks and I feel fantastic. It’s certainly not something that would be realistic to keep up all year round, but it’s made me much more mindful of my choices.
“I definitely will be reintroducing some cakes, and some cheese, and some wine here and there, but it’s just made me really think about balance. Because I feel so great lately, I want to continue that streak.”
You’ll also like:
- WATCH: How To Make A Delicious Gluten and Dairy-Free 3-Ingredient Pancake
- Blake Lively Reveals The Two Foods She Cut Out To Get Her Bikini Bod For “The Shallows”
- These Are The Ten Easiest And Most Effective Diets
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals The One Food She Cut From Her Diet To Lose 11 Pounds
- This 5 Day Diet is Proven to “Reprogram” Your Body