This Artists Illustrations About Motherhood Are So Accurate And Hilarious
Whether you are a mother or are far from considering producing mini-mes, you will know that motherhood is not easy no matter how rewarding it is. If freaking Friday taught us anything it was that mums face struggles on a day to day basis.
One mum who understands the hardships of motherhood is proud mother of two and talented artist Line Severinsen. She produced cartoons that are absolutely hilarious and so accurate.
On her blog, she mentioned that she started the cartoons as a personal diary when she was pregnant with her daughter. She was very sick and dealt with some inconsiderate comments so this lead her to drawing, and we are so glad it did.
Here are a few of our favourites!
In Norway breastfeeding in public is not really a problem.. I thought.. until my friend who works at a cafe told me people would comment on it. So keep up the good work girls ???? #normalizebfing #beautifulbfing #breastfeedingmom #breastfeedingisbeautiful #amma #amme #cafe #breastfeed #ammeselfie #mammanett #mammaliv #tegning #normalizebreastfeeding
Cannot wait to see what else she does!
You’ll also like:
- Mean Girls Star Shows Off Her Baby Bump And It Is ‘So Fetch’
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Share Photos Of Their Baby Shower Fit For A Princess
- Bella And Gigi Hadid Look Like Twins In This Adorable Throwback
- Chrissy Teigen Shares The First Photo Of Her Daughter Luna Simone And It Is So Precious
- Olivia Wilde Shows Off Her Baby Bump With a Tight Cut-Out Dress On the Red Carpet