This Is The Most Popular Place In Europe You Need To Add To Your Bucket List
I don’t know about you, but my social media feeds have been flooded by images of friends enjoying the European summer that is a right of passage for everyone. Sun, cocktails, history, sun-bathing, art, culture, shopping – I could go on for days about everything that there is to do in Europe.
Whether you are planning to enjoy one, or all, of these options there is one big problem when it comes to heading to Europe. How do you visit everywhere on your budget?
Fear not, for Best European Destination has done the leg work and found the top spot in Europe, as well as 14 runner ups.
So, which spot promises sun, adventure, delicious food, scenic walks, tranquility and history?
Home to “the most beautiful sunset in the world,” according to Alfred Hitchcock. This spot in Croatia should be added to your list ASAP, it is only going to get better.
It does look pretty dreamy.
The rest of the list has some classics; here are the top 6.
As one of the world’s oldest cities, the Greek capital was a close runner up.
Not on the tip of everyone’s Europe frolickings, Plovdiv is in Southern Bulgaria. Leading the game in cultural, religious, wine and shopping this spot should be added to your list pronto.
Trips to France often focus on the tourist hot spots of Nice, Monte Carlo and Paris. But Nantes, has knocked out all of the above. A city on the Loire River, it is regularly quoted as one of the nicest cities in France.
You’ll also like:
- These Are The Top 20 Celebrity Vacation Destinations For Your Travel Bucket List
- These Are The World’s Most Beautiful Restaurants You Need To Eat In Before You Die
- Move Over New York – These Are The Most Popular Travel Destinations Of 2016
- A Study Has Shown the Best Cities In The World To Spend A Weekend (Yes Auckland Made The List)
- The Best Places To Eat And Drink In Paris, According To A Major Travel Blogger