Bee Venom Is In and This Anti-Aging Face Masque Is A Must-Try
There’s been a lot of talk about how bee venom is used in skincare to plump up and firm the skin. This is the low down – bee venom acts as an irritation as if it has been stung with the peptide Melittin. It causes an increased blood circulation to the deep layers of the skin and stimulates cell regeneration and the production of elastin and collagen to lift, plump and tighten the skin. This means that it can be used as a natural alternative to clinical treatments that involve painful needles.
The Venomenous face masque is a great pain-free alternative by BeeBio which includes pure bee venom, highly active medical grade Manuka honey, kiwifruit extract, avocado oil, rosehip oil, evening primrose oil and manuka oil. Bee Venom is the world’s most expensive active skin care ingredient at over $500,000 per kilogram. With these ingredients, the face mask supports skin cell regeneration and the production of collagen and elastin to plump and firm the skin. It also evens skin tone and brightens the skin.
You’ll also like:
- There’s an Affordable and Local Alternative to the Royals-Approved Needle-Free Beauty Secret
- Fit For A Queen Bee: The R&B Group Product You Need To Check Out For Youthful Skin
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Her Skincare Tips To Look Good On Camera
- This Is Hands Down The Best Face Mask Ever For Luminosity and Radiance
- Experts Share Anti-Ageing Tips That Everyone Needs In Their Life