Chris Pratt’s Hilarious Preemptive Apology
As Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation, Guardians of the Galaxy) gears up to go on his press circuit for Jurassic World, he took it upon himself to make a public apology for the offensive and inappropriate comments that he, possibly, in all likelihood, might make. In a world where the media (both social and mainstream) are constantly circling public figures, waiting for them to say something politically incorrect, the joke hits close to home.
You’ll also like:
- Jennifer Aniston Slams Body Shamers In Open Letter
- Gigi Hadid Thinks Social Media Has Taken Away The “Dumb Model” Stereotype
- People Are Losing It Over How Much Selena Gomez Makes Per Instagram Post
- The Kardashians Are Getting Sued For Their Social Media Activity
- Ashton Kutcher And Mila Kunis Reveal Their Baby’s Name And It Is So Precious