Fashion – Jan/Feb 2018
Age of Opulence
Styled by Juvena Worsfold
Photographed by Laura Court
Splurge on intricate gold filigree and jewel hued beading in decadent pieces that make a statement.
From left to right: Earrings $979, $829 and $1829 from Karen Walker and Earrings $290 by Zelda Murray.
‘Tis the season for parties in every shape and form and we have the key to deciphering the right choice for the occasion. A more relaxed get-together calls for an unconventional two-piece in velvet or satin while something a little more highbrow sees metallics, slinky silk and statement prints take charge. As always, if in doubt, a little black dress is the fail-safe.
You’ll also like:
- Fashion Tips To Get You Ready For The Races
- Style alert: Quirky earrings are all you need right now
- This Woman is the 11th Member of Her Family to Wear this 120 Year Old Dress
- New Zealand Fashion Bloggers Share The Pieces You Should Invest In This Summer
- 5 Chic Outfit Ideas That Are Perfect For Christmas Day