Blending influences from all corners of the globe, this take on interiors sees pieces inspired by everything from intricate Moroccan prints to carved Balinese finishes and delicate Chinese silk-screen lanterns for an aesthetic that’s utterly unique.
Style TIP: When playing around with a large variety of textiles and influences, keep the colour palette cohesive with neutrals and pops of similar bright tones.
1. Lantern $115 from Madder and Rouge.
2. Windsock $16 from Everyday Needs.
3. Pendant by Giopato & Coombes, POA from ECC.
4. Chair by Hans Wagner POA from Mr Bigglesworthy.
5. Tray by Notre Monde, POA from ECC.
6. Basket $149 from BoConcept.
7. Globe $259.90 from French Country Collections.
8. Armchair by Paolo Lenti, POA from ECC.
9. Pot by Artesania De Galicia, $295 from Tessuti.
10. Mirror $990 from Corso de’ Fiori.
11. Mexican tile POA from Exotic Imports
You’ll also like:
- Holiday Inn & The Best In Living
- A Winter’s Feast
- Hunters & Collectors
- The Art of the First Impression