How to clear up hyperpigmentation
Age spots and uneven skin tone can be a particular issue thanks to the harsh UV levels in this part of the world. This hyperpigmentation is a consequence of the overproduction and accumulation of melanin, which can be widespread or localised, such as on the face or hands. It produces small areas of discolouration. These age spots vary in size and usually appear on the face, hands, shoulders and arms; the areas most exposed to the sun and unfortunately, to the rest of the world.
Fortunately though, Swissforce have created Age Spot, a clever formula which reduces the appearance of age spots, dark spots and uneven skin tone and helps to reveal a clearer, brighter skin complexion. It also helps prevent future pigment formation
Age Spot works thanks to a triple action formula:
• Swiss Garden Cress Sprouts – a liposomal formulation of Swiss garden cress sprouts, containing a rich source of Sulforaphane. This effectively inhibits pigmentation by targeting two key reaction steps in the production of melanin: neutralization of free radicals and reactive oxygen species in basal skin cells.
• Berries Complex – a special skin brightening formula with natural ingredients derived from three berries. The Black Mulberry Leaf extract contains Mulberroside, and the Bearberry Leaf extract contains Arbutin, both of which are inhibitors of the tyrosinase responsible for the formation of the skin pigments, melanin.
• Antioxidants – the Black Mulberry, Blueberry and Bearberry Leaf extracts are well-known as plants rich in polyphenols with antioxidant effects.
The result is a non-greasy formulation that is suitable for all skin types. It promises also to give visible results in one week, using twice daily, morning and evening.
Available in Pharmacies nationwide RRP $34.90
You’ll also like:
- Everything You Need To Know About The Skin Brightening Trend
- How To Take Care of Combination Skin
- This NZ Brand Fuses Skincare with Their Cosmetics
- My All Time Favourite Pamper Product As A Lazy Beauty Obsessive
- Facing up to Rosacea