Journey to Excellence October 2018 Summary
Over 300 hundred people joined us for the third installment of the Journey to Excellence forum on the 26th of October in Auckland. Like past events, an incredible panel of New Zealand women shared their professional and personal insights from their careers in business and leadership and their perspectives on creating a more diverse workplace environment. Mai Chen, Kiri Barfoot, Kathryn Wilson and June McCabe are successful New Zealanders in their fields but all bring a different perspective and experience of the hurdles around diversity. Which, of course, is the whole point around having a more diverse executive and board team. To provide different opinions and avoid groupthink. Over the next two issues of M2woman, we will be running the transcript of this event in the lead in to the 2019 round of Journey to Excellence.
You’ll also like:
- M2woman Journey to Excellence Forum
- Top Businesswomen Call For Gender Diversity And Pay Equality
- Auckland – 15 June 2018 Live Forum
- Unconscious Bias Major Barrier in Progressing Gender Equality
- M2woman Journey to Excellence – February 14 2020 Gallery