Style your home: Cabin in the Woods
Create a sultry and sophisticated scene with a subtly dramatic wall feature. With an abstract palm print in de-saturated tones of olive and sand, the Interior Affairs wallpaper collection by Resene injects a moody yet tranquil feel to transform a quiet corner in any room.
Available at Resene ColorShops
Image from the Alpine Fabric Collection by James Dunlop, available at James Dunlop Textiles.
Step out of the big smoke and reconnect with nature. Recreate a lodge-style retreat right within your own home with warm woods, plush textiles and pieces perfect for alfresco entertaining by a fire or snuggling indoors with a good read.
Outdoor entertaining isn’t strictly reserved for summer, invest in outdoor heating for a cozy campfire experience.
1. Dining Table $3299 and Chairs $679 each from Bo Concept. 2. Hurricane $59.90 from French Country Collections. 3. Coat Hooks $95 from Partridge Design. 4. Bean Bag $795 from Lujo. 5. Throw $239 from Nood. 6. Print by Courtney Driscoll $1800 from Tim Webber Design. 7. Rug $699 from Nest. 8. Fire Basket by Menu $425 from Tim Webber Design. 9. Serving Tray $359 from Citta. 10. Chair by Warm Nordic $2450 from Good Form. 11. Chair by Marac POA from Sarsfield Brooke.
You’ll also like:
- Living In The Mood: Final Concept
- Style your home: Spice World
- Picture Perfect Living: Interior Design Inspo
- The Art of the First Impression
- Lazy Sundays