Image from the Factory Collection by Resene
Make the most of the daily grind by introducing the right stimuli. Be it in a home office for one or a shared space for a start-up, invest in functional yet stylish furniture and inject vibrant bursts of colour, you’ll find yourself actually looking forward to work in the morning.
Studies have shown that plants increase productivity by 15% and decrease tension and anxiety by 37%.
1. Umbrella stand by Kartell POA from Backhouse.
2. Rug by Signature Rugs $2099 from Smith & Caughey’s.
3. Skyplanter by Bosske $89-$159 from Simon James Concept Store.
4. Tambour POA from Kada.
5. Modular shelving system by Tomado from $195 from Good Form.
6. Magazine rack by Kartell POA from Backhouse.
7. Chair by Lapalma POA from ECC.
8. Bookshelf by Kartell POA from Backhouse.
9. Pen rest by Minamalux $280 from Simon James Concept Store.
10. Notepads $23.90 from Sunday Home Store.
11. Brewer stand set by Kinto $420 from Smith & Caughey’s.
12. Workstation by Simon James POA from Simon James Design.
You’ll also like:
- Eco Friendly
- Velvet Revolution
- EEP! Guess What Brand Is Coming To New Zealand This Winter?!
- TOM FORD BEAUTY Flagship Store Opens In Auckland
- Watch Lily Rose Depp In Action In New Movie ‘Yoga Hosers’