The Dressing Room
Drawing inspiration from luxury boutique fixtures, create a haven within your home that takes wardrobe planning to a whole other level. Sumptuous velvet, sleek glass accents and polished oak lend the way for romantic blush and pops of mustard and citrine.
Using a statement armchair helps to create spacial distinction within a bigger room. Hanging beautiful pendant lighting and artwork around it works to designate the area without separating it.
1. Pendant $600 from Monmouth Glass Studio.
2. Cushion by KLAY, $150 from Tessuti.
3. Drawers by USM, POA from ECC.
4. Mirror $690 from Citta.
5. Dressing Table $2990 from Douglas and Bec.
6. Vase by Tom Dixon $140 from Simon Jmes Concept Store.
7. Cabinet by Lee Broom, POA from ECC.
8. Armchair by Piet Boon Collection, POA from ECC.
9. Candle by Fornasetti $299 from
10. Rug $4370 from Nodi Rugs.
11. Art Print by George Sand Studio $58 from Endemic
12. Chair $1195 from Me & My Trend.
You’ll also like:
- The Art of the First Impression
- Interiors With La Femme Fleur
- In The Mood For Moody Interiors
- Holiday Inn & The Best In Living
- Spring In Your Step