Image from the Majorelle Collection By Catherine Martin For Mokum, Available at James Dunlop Textiles
Luxurious and sophisticated, velvet textiles are here to stay for Winter. Choose from a rich palette of plum, teal, mustard and dusky rose and transform a stark space into an inviting haven. Add an accent of velvet with a well-appointed piece of furniture or go all out with layers of cushions and throws scattered within a space.
Balance out the opulent softness of velvet with the hardness of sleek brass, stone and glass accents.
1. Throw by Linens & More $179 from Smith & Caughey’s.
2. Sofa $3790 from French Country Collections.
3. Headboard $909 from Leopold Hall.
4. Chair $2220 from French Country Collections.
5. Velvet Quilt from $329.90 from Wallace Cotton.
6. Cushion by Le Forge $65 from Smith & Caughey’s.
7. Sofa $2495 from Me and My Trend.
8. Barstool $1199 from Forma.
9. Dining chair by Soren Liv $575 from Smith & Caughey’s.
10. Chair POA from Adairs.
You’ll also like:
- Eco Friendly
- Small Business
- Hail to Hailwood’s Winter Collection
- EEP! Guess What Brand Is Coming To New Zealand This Winter?!
- TOM FORD BEAUTY Flagship Store Opens In Auckland