Calling all entertainment and culture junkies!
M2woman.co.nz is looking for an exceptional intern who is knowledgeable on the latest pop culture and entertainment news with great, witty writing skills and a finger on the pulse of what’s trending.
– Research, write and produce innovative stories that test new ideas and formats.
– Monitor breaking news and online trends.
– Analyse and synthesize data around content trends.
– Understand the M2woman brand and be able to write 5 or more stories a day on a wide range of topics without compromising on quality.
– Pitch opinion-driven stories and “hot” original ideas for M2woman that will be shareable.
– Write cogently and quickly while also excelling at selling the story with a new angle or a fresh take.
– You should dabble in the Adobe arts (not mandatory).
The Ideal Candidate
If you have a healthy addiction to the internet and would like to gain experience in the media industry, please send us your CV, along with a cover letter to highlight your obsession with the news cycle, breaking fashion trends and global news.
To inquire or apply, email sophie@M2magazine.co.nz