Work It Out
Working out and sweating go hand in hand. Sweat is hard to avoid when pushing our bodies to the limits and will often leave us feeling sticky and uncomfortable. But what if we could turn that uncomfortable feeling into more energy to keep us going? Under Armour’s latest range, UA RUSH, does exactly that, by using mineral-infused fabric that recycles the body’s energy when working out.
Natural minerals that have been broken down into active particles and blended together are then woven into the fibres that become part of the UA RUSH range. Designed to be worn while exercising, heat from the body is absorbed by the fabric and fed back as infrared energy. This recycled energy gives wearers increased localised circulation, which helps improve performance, energy and recovery. Now there’s no excuse not to work harder.
Available exclusively from Rebel Sport.
You’ll also like:
- Popular Fitness And Diet Trends You Should Steer Clear Of
- In need of some fitness inspiration? Here are some of the must have gym essentials
- Going The Distance with the UA HOVR
- The #1 Workout We Need To Commit To This Winter
- 4 Things You Should Stop Doing If You’re Trying To Lose Weight